[gradsusr] How can I convert some grib files at the same time?

T. haghroosta haghroosta at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 6 01:52:59 EDT 2013

Dear All,

I have some grib files in windows with similar names like:
pgbh06.gdas.2007110612.grb2  , pgbh06.gdas.2007110618.grb2, .....

How can I create .ctl file with the command " g2ctl.pl", at the same time? I mean how I can do this without repeating the processes for all seprate files?

Furthermore, how can I create .idx file from those .ctl file with command "!gribmap -iv" without repeating the processes?

Regards,

T.