[gradsusr] plot legend with virtual (no real) value

Mohsen Soltani soltani.clima at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 11:43:51 EDT 2013

Hi Chinh,

I don't know what type of data you're using, and also what is the problem.
but use the following commands to define the contour levels and their
colors based on your interests:

    'set clevs 0 100 200 300 400 ... ....'
    'set ccols 0 61 62 63 64 .. ...'

It might help you,

Mohsen

--
some are weather-wise some are otherwise!
e-mail: soltani.clima at gmail.com