[gradsusr] server has been down

Austin Conaty Austin.L.Conaty at nasa.gov
Wed Jul 10 14:52:08 EDT 2013

Hi Jennifer,

You don't happen to know what's up with the NOAA NOMAD
dods server do you?

I told a colleague that if there was something wrong with NOMADS
I would have seen it mentioned on the grads user list by now... :)

Then I saw this email you sent end of June...

All the best,
-Austin

--
Austin Conaty, SSAI        Global Modeling and Assimilation Office
301-614-6149 (ph)          NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

Austin.L.Conaty at .nasa.gov

http://gmao.gsfc.nasa.gov