[gradsusr] Data download help

Emily Wilson wilson.emily.parker at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 13:09:55 EDT 2013

Hello All,

I am wanting to write a GrADS script in emacs that downloads a bunch of
NetCDF files from a website and compresses them into one large file.  The
website is

http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/cgi-bin/db_search/DBListFiles.pl?did=33&tid=38147&vid=668and
I want to download all of the NetCDF files on this page.  What
commands
can I use to do this task?  If this is not possible would it be possible to
format a script so that from the webpage, each file is read individually
and specific data is pulled in each file, wrote or saved to a master file
then the same thing is done for the next file and so on?
Thanks for the help in advance,
*
Emily P. Wilson, Intern*
Research and Conservation Department