[gradsusr] How to Plot error bars in a figure ?

Jose Augusto Paixão Veiga veiga.uea at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 14:49:44 EST 2013

Dear users,

I intend to plot error bars in a figure using GrAds.

My data has just time dimension, once it represents the integration around a volume of the atmosphere. It has 360 monthly mean values (12 months x 30 years). However, I want to plot my figure with the error bars for the climatology, i . e. just 12 climatology months only.

Some one, could tell me how to deal with it in GrAds ?

Thanks in advance.

José Augusto P. Veiga,

Universidade do Estado do Amazonas
Departamento de Meteorologia
Escola Superior de Tecnologia (EST)
Av. Darcy Vargas, 1200, Manaus-AM Brasil
Work phone:    (92) 3878 4323
Skype: veiga_j.a.p.
CV: http://lattes.cnpq.br/4027612512091565
URL:http://scientificmet.wordpress.com/