[gradsusr] NARR Dataset - Precipitation

Brian Walsh brianw at provair.com
Wed Jan 2 09:16:07 EST 2013

Hello,

I downloaded data from the NARR model and I'm able to extract point data for all variables, except precipitation amount (APCP) and categorical precipitation types (CFRZR, CICEP, CRAIN, CSNOW). When I try to plot the precipitation amount data, it is saying "Cannot contour grid - all undefined values", but when I run wgrib on the files, it is giving me a range of values for those variables.

I would appreciate any insight.

Thanks

Brian Walsh

This email and any attached files are intended solely for the use of the individual(s) and copied addressee(s) and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. Any distribution, use or copying by any means of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the sender by telephone or return the email and delete the material from your system(s).