[gradsusr] problem in displaying variables

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 00:05:26 EST 2013

T.,
This would be much easier if you attached your control file and gave us the
full path to
1) your control file
2) your index file
3) your data file

and told us how you obtained the control file.  I get the sense that, as
others have indicated, there was probably an error in the specification of
your control file or in the creation of your index file.

Jeff Duda

Jeff Duda
Graduate research assistant