[gradsusr] csmooth working on contours but not shaded fields?

L.B. bcbass2989 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 14:05:55 EST 2013

Jennifer,

I tried that option, and while it made the contour lines match the shaded
regions, it adjusted the contour lines to the shaded regions. I would like
the shaded regions to match the smoothed contours. Maybe it is not
possible, I am not sure.

*William (L.B.) LaForce*
Meteorologist
Central Michigan University '13