[gradsusr] Grads/DODS - Access Denied

Carissa Klemmer carissa.l.klemmer at noaa.gov
Tue Aug 27 11:46:27 EDT 2013

Security was put into place to protect the GDS server for users
over-subscribing and taking the system down. The intention was to block
only malicious users, but this turned out to not be the case. At 14Z
today the changes were completely backed out. If you are still having
problems accessing nomads.ncep GDS please email our helpdesk at
ncep.pmb.dataflow at noaa.gov

Carissa Klemmer
NCEP Central Operations