[gradsusr] Decoding ECMWF Data

Andrew Revering andy at f5data.com
Sat Aug 10 02:28:32 EDT 2013

I appreciate the help, but I just don't get it.
I played around with the CTL file and changing some values but couldn't get
anything other than what appears to be 850mb data to display.

Any other help is appreciated.

Andrew Revering - Follow
@andrewrevering<https://twitter.com/intent/follow?screen_name=andrewrevering&source=email&variant=2.0&xd_token=ceae5c40173e5>on
Twitter