[gradsusr] how to draw fronts on surface charts in Grads?

Mohsen Soltani soltani.clima at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 06:43:30 EDT 2013

Dear All,

I would like to know that is there any way (script) to draw all types of
fronts i.e. cold, warm, occluded and stationary on the surface weather
charts automatically in Grads? Is it really possible in Grads?

I have, however, a program by the name of "front painter", which the
user itself have to draw the fronts manually but not automatically!

If it's not feasible in Grads, does someone knows any other
software/programs to draw those fronts automatically?

Thoughts, any?

Mohsen
--
April showers bring May flowers!