[gradsusr] Request for solution/suggestion for a problem

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at arpal.gov.it
Tue Apr 23 06:57:34 EDT 2013

the only trick available in grads, for what I know, is:
      * create a gridded mask containg '1' where you want your irregular
        domain to be defined, and undef where not.
      * multiply the field you are interested by the mask.
      * calculate average of multiplied field (undef value are skipped):
        it's what you are looking for

hoping it may help
bye bye
Davide