[gradsusr] Request for solution/suggestion for a problem

Suman Maity suman.buie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 01:45:12 EDT 2013

Dear
All grads users
This is Suman Maity from IIT Kharagpur, India. I want to discuss a problem
and i am requesting you all that if you have any solution or suggestion
then please help me.
As we know in grads there is command for area average (aave) to get area
average for a rectangular domain. Now as per my knowledge there is no
choice for the irregular domain. how to find the area average for a
irregular domain? is there any software/command/method? I can't get any
idea to develop that. Please provide any idea in this context.
If you have any code for that purpose please provide that also.

Thanking you in advance,

Regards
'S Maity'
Suman Maity*
Research Scholar
Center for Ocean, Rivers, Atmosphere and Land Sciences(CORAL)
Indian Institute Of Technology Kharagpur.
*