[gradsusr] How to draw state boundary in a country?

Mohsen Soltani soltani.clima at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 05:33:28 EDT 2013

Dear Dr. Wang,

Thank you very much for providing the Iranian states boundaries to me. I
really appreciate it. It seems that you used MeteoInfo software to draw the
internal boundaries of Iran. It’s quite good, and I sometimes use this
powerful software in my researches.

But now, you know, I would like to draw the Iranian states by Grads! As far
as I know, I need the data to be in NetCDF, nc. formats, in order to
produce such a map in Grads.

Have you any suggestion?

Thanks,

Mohsen

--
some are weather-wise some are otherwise!
e-mail: soltani.clima at gmail.com