[gradsusr] How to change the color spectrum into a black and white / grey spectrum?

Mohsen Soltani soltani.clima at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 01:32:34 EDT 2013

Dear Friends;

I wanna make a grey output. How can I change the colorbar's spectrum from
color into grey? I mean I’ve like to have a heavy dark black to light grey
and finally white colorbar's spectrum.

I used this to make a grey chart, …..  '!gxeps -b -i filename -o E:/
filename.eps' . Using "-b " instead of –C, produces a black and white map.
But I’m afraid the output doesn’t look like very good! Therefore, I wanna
change it from color into a range of black and white colors through
defining new colorbar's spectrum.

How can I do that? Any suggestion?

Yours,

Mohsen

--
some are weather-wise some are otherwise!
e-mail: soltani.clima at gmail.com