[gradsusr] Fw: Re: how to get average of a country

fairyes at zju.edu.cn fairyes at zju.edu.cn
Sun Apr 14 02:26:25 EDT 2013

Dear Kishore,

Sorry for troubled you so much, and I tried to modify my gs file again after the last email, and when I changed the command  as next:

   'define mpdsi=tloop(aave(maskout(pdsi,1),lon=61.25,lon=143.75,lat=-8.75,lat=56.25))'

it finally worked in opengrads without any error tips. so may I ask does it right about all my steps?

Thanks a lot! Best regards!

PS: I saw the last email didn't have the changed command, so I send it again here.

Zhihong

--

 Zhihong Zhuo,Postgraduate Student

 College of Environmental and Resource Sciences, Zhejiang University

Address: 866 Yuhangtan Road, Hangzhou, China

Email: fairyes at zju.edu.cn

Email: fairyes at zju.edu.cn