[gradsusr] Converting a data from .txt to .ctl

Muhammad Yunus Ahmad Mazuki ukm.yunus at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 00:32:25 EDT 2013

Well, you needed to configure how you write your binary and the associated
ctl. GrADS usually read 4 dimension data, t,z,y,x. How do you write your
binary needs to be reflected in your ctl. That would mean, I can't really
help you without knowing necessary details. It might be better to use
another program that you are familiar with to write the binary. Well, a
tutorial in binary writing meght be needed,