[gradsusr] Reanalysis Question

avi kojokro kojokroavi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 09:51:13 EDT 2013

HI mike

Thanks for the reply.

I know that in this server has the monthly average is ready for use

http://goldsmr2.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/dods/MATMNXSLV.info

I'm doing a monthly average of March, from 1979 to 2012 and then compare
that to the monthly average of March 2013.

I have another question about MERRA.

Why in this server:

http://goldsmr2.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/dods/MAT1NXSLV.info

And also on this server:

http://goldsmr2.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/dods/MATMNXSLV.info

there is missing data on the level of 700 MB ?.

avi.