[gradsusr] Speed of Grads scripts

Kevin Huyck klhuyck at meridian-enviro.com
Tue Sep 11 01:22:01 EDT 2012

Howard,

I've done something similar with a long-running script. I added a few
command line calls to "date" at key points in the script. The output
from the date function gave me a clue to which procedures were taking
the most time. After that it was trial and error for me.

Kevin L. Huyck
Forecaster, Meridian Environmental Technology, Inc.
klhuyck at meridian-enviro.com <mailto:klhuyck at meridian-enviro.com>

Composed using Mozilla Thunderbird!