[gradsusr] arbitrary cross section for single level gridded data

Dibas Shrestha st.dibas at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 09:14:44 EDT 2012

Dear grads users,

My problem is related to arbitrary cross sectional plot of rainfall for single level. Although I found the script for multiple level (Z), I couldn't modify it with my purpose. Actually, I want to plot rainfall in the y-axis and distance (eg, 85E and 25N to 90E and 30N), in the x-axis for gridded data.

Can you help me for this issue? Thanks in advance.
Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated!

Best regards
Dibas