[gradsusr] Can not open the files

mehedi maswood maswood24 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 10:53:23 EDT 2012

Dear,
        I have installed grads-2.0.1.oga.1-win32_superpack.exe. My operating system is windows xp professional. I can open the sample data  set file easily. But I have a set of rainfall data that I need to read and convert it txt format. The data set contains only ctl and grd extension file. I could not open those file and facing difficultis. I am a new user of Grads. So, I need your advice very much. I attached one ctl file and two grd file to have a look. Please help me to solve this problem.

Thank you
Maswood

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----