[gradsusr] Hello

avi kojokro kojokroavi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 15:29:26 EDT 2012

Thank you.
I do not really understand  what to do, I'm pretty new on Grads. This script
i created until now, it obviously does not work because I miss some things I do
not know what they are.

'c'
'reinit'
'reset'

'set xsize 650 500'
'set display color white'

f= 'http://nomads.ncep.noaa.gov:9090/dods/gfs/gfs20121018/gfs_00z'
'sdfopen 'f
'set lat 32'
'set lon 35'
'set ylint 100'
'set lev 1000 100'
'set t 1 65'
'colorcloud'
'd tcdcclm'

'draw title CLOUD COVER  lat 32  lon 35'
'printim CLOUD COVER.png x1000 y700'
'end'