[gradsusr] daily climo akin to monthly climo?

krishnamohan krishmet at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 23:41:39 EDT 2012

I have asked a similar question some time ago in grads user forum. The link
is given below

http://gradsusr.org/pipermail/gradsusr/2010-December/012072.html

and the answer from Jennifer Adams, IGES/COLA is quoted below

"The 'modify' command does not calculate a daily climatology, and there is
no way to do that directly in GrADS. You must use your own code and make
decisions about how to handle leap days, filtering, and other
complications."

--
Krishnamohan.K.S
CSIR Research Fellow