[gradsusr] DODS - Opendap server errors?

Lee Byerle lbyerle at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 21:57:39 EDT 2012

Howard,
I found similar errors about 9 months ago, also using opengrads but with RH linux and Mac, and at separate times on NOMADS and an ESRL server (for example,  lats4d.sh -i http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/thredds/dodsC/Datasets/20thC_ReanV2/pressure/air.19${iyr}.nc -vars air -levs 1000......etc...).

I don't seen it too often.  To mitigate I added a loop in the scripts that looks for the right grib file count before proceeding.

Lee