[gradsusr] Problem in opening MODIS HDF files

Jayakrishnan P.R prjayakrishnan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 04:29:05 EDT 2012

Dear Dr. Ooi,
                The method suggested by you to analyse HDF data is
wonderful. I could do it successfully and it is very new to me. I am using
MODIS atmospheric profile product, which is MOD_07_L2 product......I think
the method suggested by you cannot be used for those data which is swath
data. It can be used to global data only I think.....In my case it is swath
data which is a pass of satellite over particular region. So I am using
another method to plot this using grads. It follows converting the hdf
files into station binary files and plotting using stationgrads. Any way
thanks for the information once again. Cheers.......

--
Sincerely
Jayakrishnan.P.R