[gradsusr] Run GRDAS in windows 7

hassan quamrul smquamrul77 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 02:50:42 EDT 2012

Dear Venkat,

Installing a loopback adapter solved the problem. That can be done from the Device Manager in the Control Panel. Just choose "Add legacy hardware" from the "Action" menu there,
click on Next, then choose "Install the hardware that I manually select from the list (Advanced)" and click Next, choose "Network adapters", then proceed to the next step and wait for the
lists to be populated. Choose "Microsoft" as the manufacturer, and finally "Microsoft Loopback Adapter". Let the newly created adapter initialize and that should do the trick.

S.M.Quamrul Hassan
Meteorologist
Storm Warning Centre
Bangladesh Meteorological Department