[gradsusr] Consider attending a workshop at the Fall AGU Meeting to learn about GrADS

leshiini kriibve llkm.jnu at rediffmail.com
Fri Nov 23 11:38:02 EST 2012

Hey Eniola and Jennifer,I have been sending request to the members of this forum to shed some light in the utilities of GrADS as I am a vey new user. Recently I have tried computing data for precipitation and it worked. And now, I would like to know whether the downloaded data from Weather Forecasting Directory Data can be similarly runned or not.
I even googled through the various GrADS uses in google and its parent website iges/cola, but no help there either. So< a humble request to whoever is reading this and familiar with the functions of GrADS can help me the uses.Thank you.

Lolee Leshiini Kriibve Mao.