[gradsusr] Problems clopts

Jennifer Adams jma at cola.iges.org
Fri Nov 9 11:40:00 EST 2012

On Nov 9, 2012, at 9:43 AM, Ricardo Hallak wrote:

> Try this:
> set ccolor 0
This one gets reset after every display. Make sure you repeat it before every display command.

> set cthick 5
This will not affect the display unless you change the 5 to a 6. For the X display and all image output, thickness settings between 1 and 5 will always be 1 pixel wide. Settings between 6 and 11 will always be 2 pixels wide, and thickness set to 12 will be 3 pixels wide. This gets reset after a 'clear' but not a 'display'.

> set clopts 0 5 0.11
Again, change the 5 to a 6 and you'll see the difference. 'set clopts' does not get reset with 'display' or 'clear', only 'reset'.
--Jennifer

> Ricardo
>
> On Fri, 09 Nov 2012 15:09:37 +0100, Marcos Tesouro Montecelo wrote
>> Hi again,
>>
>> I've tested all yours suggestions, but I don't still get to increase
>> the thickness of the label. It's always the same. I only get to
>> eliminate the box in the label with the command "set clab masked".
>> I've also tried to change the size of the string with the command
>> "set strsiz 0.2", but neither couldn't get it. Any help more? Thank
>> you very much again
>>
>> Firma MeteoGalicia
>> MeteoGalicia
>>      Dr. Marcos Tesouro Montecelo
>>      Dpto. Predición Numérica e Investigación
>> 	Rúa Roma, 6
>> 15.707 Santiago de Compostela
>> 	Tel: +34 981 957 462
>> Fax: +34 981 957 466
>> marcos.tesouro at meteogalicia.es
>> <mailto:marcos.tesouro at meteogalicia.es> www.meteogalicia.es
> <http://www.meteogalicia.es/>
>>
>> El 09/11/12 11:19, Davide Sacchetti escribió:
>>> it *should* work
>>>
>>> note that:
>>> thickness may change from 1 to 6 but you cannot see difference between 1
>>> and 5 on an X window: you will see the difference only on PostScript
>>> (eg.: gxeps -i filename). On X there is only difference between (any of
>>> 1,2,3,4,5) and 6.
>>>
>>> about label size the default is 0.10: 0.11 is just 10% more: if you set
>>> it to 0.2 you should see the change clearly
>>>
>>> bye bye
>>> Davide

Jennifer M. Adams
IGES/COLA