[gradsusr] Problems clopts

Marcos Tesouro Montecelo marcos.tesouro at meteogalicia.es
Fri Nov 9 09:09:37 EST 2012

Hi again,

I've tested all yours suggestions, but I don't still get to increase the
thickness of the label. It's always the same. I only get to eliminate
the box in the label with the command "set clab masked".
I've also tried to change the size of the string with the command "set
strsiz 0.2", but neither couldn't get it.
Any help more?
Thank you very much again

Firma MeteoGalicia
MeteoGalicia
      Dr. Marcos Tesouro Montecelo
      Dpto. Predición Numérica e Investigación
	Rúa Roma, 6
15.707 Santiago de Compostela
	Tel: +34 981 957 462
Fax: +34 981 957 466