[gradsusr] Please look in to this file for script guideline.

Muhammad Afzaal afzaalkarori at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 10:23:35 EDT 2012

Dear Farrukh!

Attached is script, which may guide you to do your task.
This is a sample script to extract data at 30N,70E and write it to another
file.
you may change file paths. you can also write the data in .dat format using
fwrite or .nc format using sdfwrite. Please see details of these on grads
homepage.

Good Luck!

*السلام علیکم*
*