[gradsusr] info about x-aixs and y-axis time-series plot

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 12:00:47 EDT 2012

Kaleem,
It sounds like you are using the wrong dimension environment settings.  For
time series plots, your x and y dimensions need to be fixed.  Moreover, if
you are not plotting a time-height section, your z-dimension must also be
fixed.  Time should be varying.  Are those the settings you used?

Jeff Duda

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 7:15 AM, kaleem Sial <kaleemsial at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Dear Grads Users,
>
> I want to know how can we write something on x-axis and y-axis [e.g. No.
> of year, temperature, pressure, etc] in time-series plots.
>
> I was using the command* 'set xlab%.2f'* but this was changing the
> longitude value of the diagram. Any good suggestions?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Kaleem

Jeff Duda
Graduate research assistant