[gradsusr] How to plot map on native grid?

James Song littleho_song at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 22:27:55 EDT 2012

I think if the shape file can be created on the native grid (any lat lon range would be fine), it might be fine.
In ArcGIS, the shape files are in meters, GrADS requires degrees, strangely it treats all coordinate as lat lon

Maybe for Grads, an easy solution is to use NDEF instead of PDEF and handle only the map projection.