[gradsusr] argument with grads script

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Fri Mar 9 09:10:16 EST 2012

Christelle,

I noticed you have "vents" twice in your run command, yet your script is
named "vent."  I also suspect you should have the "vents" parameter in
single quotes.

It would help if you provided what the "say" output was for the "args"
string as well as for each arg.

Stephen Mc

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 4:19 AM, Christelle LACROIX <cl at meteoconsult.fr>wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I have a problem: I try to pass 9 argument to a grads script, but it print
> only 8.
> Do it exist a limit of argument's number?
>
> My script is  vent.gs
>
> function main(args)
>
>  'reinit'
>
> say '###########################'
> modele=subwrd(args,1)
> numparam=subwrd(args,2)
> latmax=subwrd(args,3)
> lonmax=subwrd(args,4)
> latmin=subwrd(args,5)
> lonmin=subwrd(args,6)
> param=subwrd(args,7)
> pas=subwrd(args,8)
> nbech=subwrd(args,9)
> say args
> say modele
> say numparam
> say latmax
> say lonmax
> say latmin
> say lonmin
> say param
> say pas
> say nbech
> say '###########################'

> and  i run with ./grimp_arg vents gfs_00 1 55 20 33 14 vents 6 24
>
> where gfs_00 is modele, 1 numparam, 55 latmax, 20 lonmax, 33 latmin, 14
> lonmin, vents param, 6 pas and 24 nbech.
>
> Do you have an idea to resolve my problem, please.
>

> CL

The information contained in this e-mail message
is intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
review, copy or distribute this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.