[gradsusr] Base map and Shaded plots

Colleen Mikovitz jennifer.c.mikovitz at nasa.gov
Mon Mar 5 14:34:26 EST 2012

One solution, although it may not be the best, would be to create some
sort of land/ocean mask with your resolution of data, then use the
maskout function to color the land areas.  In my example, I have a
crude land mask with all ocean values as a negative number.  Then do
something like:

ga-> set gxout grfill
ga-> set ccolor 15
ga-> d maskout(type.2,type.2)
Where type is my mask in my second opened file.
Then plot your field.

Attached is the result with my data

Colleen