[gradsusr] TRMM data

Syed Ahsan Ali ahsanshah01 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 03:53:14 EDT 2012

Dear  Jayakrishnan,
 I have downloaded the 3-hourly nc files and also had a plan to concatenate
all of them, but the problem was that there is no date information in the
file so when I'll concatenate there would be a mess up. Thanks for the
link. But I don't know how to combine these binary files. Any hint for this.

Best Regards
Ahsan