[gradsusr] GrADS Palette - a solution to design your own color transition for GrADS.

P.-H. Lin cypressyew at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 00:00:59 EDT 2012

Hello! Dear GrADS users,

After using GrADS for a few years, I found that it's difficult to me
to adjust the color transition under a command-line environment.
Thus, I wrote a windows application, by which you can design your own
color transition in just a few clicks.
It also contains some predefined templates from operation units (CWB,
JMA, NOAA) and NCL.
(ps. Microsoft .Net framework is required)

Here are some screenshots:
http://cypresslin.web.fc2.com/images/GrADSPalette-UI1-ENG.png
http://cypresslin.web.fc2.com/images/GrADSPalette-UI2-ENG.png
http://cypresslin.web.fc2.com/images/GrADSPalette-UI3-ENG.png
http://cypresslin.web.fc2.com/images/GrADSPalette-UI4-ENG.png

Please refer to: http://cypresslin.web.fc2.com/Projects/ENG-GrADSPalette.html
for the program and the help files!

( Thanks to Jennifer Adams for allowing me to promote my program here :D )

Any suggestions, bug reports are appreciated!
If you are interested in translating GrADS Plaette to your own
language or improving an existing one, please feel free to contact me.

--
Precipitation Modeling Laboratory
(http://snow.atm.ncu.edu.tw/)