[gradsusr] one colobar for multiple images

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 23:27:39 EDT 2012

The trick I use is to set the plotting area to cover a very small corner on
the virtual page, display the field you want a color bar for, then display
the color bar using the appropriate arguments.  You can then use the draw
polyf command to draw a white/black filled rectangle over the very small
plotting window you just displayed over.

Jeff Duda

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 8:27 PM, Barimalala Rondrotiana <
rondrotiana at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Does anyone have an idea on how to make a single colorbar for multi-panel
> plot? Let us say I have 4 pannels (2 rows and 2 columns) and I want to have
> a single big colorbar centered below the figures.
>
> Thank you
>
> Rondro

Jeff Duda
Graduate research assistant