[gradsusr] Incorrect coordinates for WRF output in GrADS

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 14:25:51 EDT 2012

I use grib2ctl.pl and gribmap as well, but I use different flags.  What
does the -verf flag do in grib2ctl.pl?  Also, I use the -e -i flags for
gribmap instead of just -i.

Also, have a close look at your PDEF line and make sure you are using the
exact same values for the projection as what is in the grib file.  Use
wgrib -V WRFPRS... to see what those values are (i.e., standard lat, center
lon, etc).

Jeff