[gradsusr] ERA-40 NC template (still doesn't work)

Jose Augusto Paixão Veiga veiga.uea at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 05:37:31 EST 2012

Prezado Hallak,

Thanks for your hint and sorry by don't give more details about the files my CTL try  to ingest, my bad. More details about the archives I am using include: they are monthly means inside a file named by their respective year, for example: data_1979.nc contains data for the months JAN, FEB,..., DEC, as in the other files (data_1980.nc, data_1981.nc......data_1999.nc). Because of this, my CTL should include monthly time increment, instead years steps.

Unfortunately, the problem persists.

Sdcs,

José Augusto P. Veiga,

Universidade do Estado do Amazonas
Departamento de Meteorologia
Escola Superior de Tecnologia (EST)
Av. Darcy Vargas, 1200, Manaus-AM Brasil
Work phone:    (92) 3878 4333
Skype: veiga_j.a.p.
CV: http://lattes.cnpq.br/4027612512091565
URL:http://scientificmet.wordpress.com/