[gradsusr] How to create a time series in a grid point, using a series of GRIB files with only one time each

Miquel Traveria traveria at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 13:24:33 EST 2012

Hello all,

I want to create (display) a time series of temperature at one grid point.
I downloaded 8 consecutive GRIB files with the Temperature over an area,
and I want to  concatenate all the files in a sigle file to use GRADS to
display the time series over one node. How can I concatenate the files?

Or there is another possibility in GRADS to load the 8 files and display a
time series in a node?

Any help will be very welcome!

Sincerely,

Miquel