[gradsusr] Error in using skew.gs

Amulya Chevuturi amulya.chevuturi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 23:52:13 EST 2012

Hello Mr. Jeff

I have mailed you the data (.dat) via a website that helps send larger
files. The file sent you was a similar but different .dat file as my
original was too large to be sent. Thus, I have mailed the data to your
email id directly rather than the gradsuser mailing list. I hope this was
not a problem. Please let me know if you have received the mail with the
data or do I need to send it again. It might be sent to the spam folder by
mistake.

In this mail I am attaching my skew.gs file, the .ctl file to go with the
.dat file sent to you and error text that is showing in the terminal when I
run skew.gs file with this output file.

Thank you for all your help.

With regards,
Amulya Chevuturi