[gradsusr] How to fill background map

Serge Claudio Rafanoharana rafanoharana at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 05:51:20 EDT 2012

Dear Tahereh,

You can refer to: http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/commandsatt.html

set map auto
OR
set map color style thickness

set mproj proj

define your proj by choosing the right option (no need to put proj, for
example set mproj latlon):
latlon      Lat/lon projection with aspect ratio maintained (default)
scaled      Lat/lon aspect ratio is not maintained; plot fills entire
plotting area
nps         North polar stereographic
sps         South polar stereographic
lambert     Lambert conformal conic projection
mollweide   Mollweide projection
orthogr     Orthographic projection
robinson    Robinson projection, requires set lon -180 180, set lat -90 90
off         No map is drawn; axis labels are not interpreted as lat/lon

Hope it can help,

Cheers,
Serge

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 4:15 PM, T. haghroosta <haghroosta at hotmail.com>wrote:

>  Dear all,
>
> I would like to fill my background map and I used these commands   'set
> map auto 2 4 1'   and also  'set mproj proj scaled'   in different
> tests, but they didn't work. Could you please lead me?
>
> Regards,
>
> Tahereh

Serge