[gradsusr] Draw lat lon grid lines after draw map

Thomas Robinson ter at hawaii.edu
Thu Aug 2 15:51:37 EDT 2012

Thanks Jeff.  Some of my time steps didn't have data, but I wanted to draw
a map with latitude and longitude lines. "draw map" only produces a map but
not latitude or longitude lines, so my images wouldn't be consistent for
looping.  I used ended up using different data and plotting it using "set
gxout shaded" and "set ccolor 1" (white background map) as suggested by
Jeff Duda.  I suspect "set gxout grfill" would work also.  I used a data
set that was a constant number so there were no other colors required.
This solved the problem and provided maps with lat/lon lines.