[gradsusr] missing WRF output at various pressure levels

Jonathan Wynn Smith jwynnsmith.help at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 12:18:00 EDT 2012

Hello:

When I look at WRF-Chem output at various pressures levels in ncview, the
output is displayed clearly.

However, when viewing the output with grads, the output is missing at
various pressure levels after timestep 745 out of 1105.   When I say
missing, I get a nice contour plot for timesteps 1 to 745 but blank map
with the message "Enitre Domain Undefined" after timestep 745.  I have the
output printed on 34 pressure levels in ARWpost

I have tried running ARWpost for timestep 745 to 1105 for those missing
timesteps, but I end up with a total set of missing output.  I have
attached my control file. Please let me know if I am in error.

Thanks
Jonathan