[gradsusr] Grads plot size

Giovanni Besio giovanni.besio at unige.it
Sun Apr 29 12:56:59 EDT 2012

Dear Users,
I'm trying to generate a plot with grads that should be 700px by 1000px
because some text is being plotted outside the visible region.
I tried to use printim x700 y1000 but grads generates a stretched plot
of the same figure and not a greater plot.
Does anyone has a solution for this problem?

I'm interested in producing kml files as well. Does anybody could
suggest me a good guide?

Giovanni

  Dr. Giovanni Besio       -----      Assistant Professor
  D.I.C.A.T. Dipartimento di Ingegneria delle Costruzioni
             dell'Ambiente e del Territorio
  http://www.dicat.unige.it/besio      -   Skype: giospud
    Università degli Studi di Genova, Via Montallegro 1
                    16145 Genova - ITALY
  Tel: 0039 010 3532479    -----    Fax: 0039 010 3532546
             Posta Certificata - giovanni.besio at ingpec.eu

   Io non faccio poesia, io verticalizzo.
                                Franco Scoglio, (1941-2005)

Ai sensi del D.Lgs. 196/2003 si precisa che le informazioni contenute
in questo messaggio sono riservate ed a uso esclusivo del
destinatario. Qualora il messaggio in parola Le fosse pervenuto per
errore, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo senza copiarlo e a non inoltrarlo a
terzi, dandocene gentilmente comunicazione. Grazie.

Pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, you are hereby informed
that this message contains confidential information intended only for
the use of the addressee. If you are not the addressee, and have
received this message by mistake, please delete it and immediately
notify us. You may not copy or disseminate this message to
anyone. Thank you.