[gradsusr] Error opening stroke character data set

Jennifer Adams jma at cola.iges.org
Wed Apr 18 10:09:49 EDT 2012

Please see the section titled "Supplementary Files" at http://iges.org/grads/downloads.html. You need to download data2.tar.gz, untar it in your location of choice, and then set the environment variable GADDIR to point to the location of the contents.
--Jennifer

Jennifer M. Adams
IGES/COLA
4041 Powder Mill Road, Suite 302