[gradsusr] SREF: "Product Definition Template 9 not handled" error message with g2ctl.pl

Kevin M Levey klevey at customweather.com
Tue Sep 27 12:18:08 EDT 2011

TUE 27SEP11: 0915PDT

Hi Wesley (and Jennifer)

Thanks for your response - and you confirmed what I suspected.

I'll have our software engineer recompile and try your suggestion. I have a question, and not sure exactly what you mean by

> If (2) is done, you could display the probability fields by putting the field that you want to display into it's own record.

Yep, I tried the netcdf option and that didn't work as you noted. Believe you me, I spent almost all day yesterday trying to get around this issue.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Regards,

Kevin M Levey, MSc in Oceans and Atmospheric Sciences (University of Cape Town)
Vice President of Operations
CustomWeather, Inc.
San Francisco, California, USA

"Taking the World by Storm!"