[gradsusr] Second file display not working. why?

Rupak Rajbhandari rupak.rajbhandari at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 03:49:04 EDT 2011

Dear Roger,

Thanks. You were right. The first file was for base period run from 1961 to
1990 and the second file was for future run from 2011 to 2098. I was trying
to see the shifts in rainfall pattern, if there are any. The files are one
file for one month and controlled using templates. Since there were some gap
on the data (1991-2010), I kept the files in separate folders - hence two
ctl files. When I try to view the second file, instead of simply assigning
the T dimension value from 1 to 360 (or whatever may be), it extends T
dimension backward for second file from 2011 to 1961, which is -500+, and
the data obviously not available.  Now that I have kept all the files in
single folder is working (should work).

Once again thanks.

-rupak

Rupak Rajbhandari