[gradsusr] using sdfopen and open in the same script

SMITH, JONATHAN WYNN. (GSFC-6133) jonathan.smith at nasa.gov
Fri Sep 16 17:40:57 EDT 2011

Hello,

With the attached script I am having trouble using sdfopen and open together.  The sdfopen is used with a netcdf file and the variables for wind are u and v.  The open files are with a ARWpost output. The wind variable here are U and V.  I open the the ARWpost second and use U.2, V.2 and t.2 but no success.

Any help with how to get these working will be appreciated.
Jonathan

Jonathan Wynn Smith
Student Trainee
jonathan.smith at nasa.gov
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
Code 613.3 - Atmospheric Chemistry and Dynamics Branch
Greenbelt, MD 20771
301-614-5956

Doctoral Candidate
jonathan.smith at bison.howard.edu
Howard University Program in Atmospheric Sciences
Washington, DC 20059