[gradsusr] vertical colorbar on 8 panel plot

SMITH, JONATHAN WYNN. (GSFC-6133) jonathan.smith at nasa.gov
Wed Sep 14 15:23:47 EDT 2011

Grads help
I want to generate one vertical (y-axis - oriented) colorbar for the entire 8 panel plot that is attached.
I have attached a script that generates it the 8 panel plot and my attempt at the vertical colorbar.  The script shows where I have attempted to use xcbar.  I have been unsuccessful with it.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Jonathan

Jonathan Wynn Smith
Student Trainee
jonathan.smith at nasa.gov
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
Code 613.3 - Atmospheric Chemistry and Dynamics Branch
Greenbelt, MD 20771
301-614-5956

Doctoral Candidate
jonathan.smith at bison.howard.edu
Howard University Program in Atmospheric Sciences
Washington, DC 20059